What’s Brand-new Throughout Shopzilla Manager Software API
The new API has enhanced functionality, additional features, and is built on a more rapidly, far more scalable infrastructure.
1. New aspect: bidded
These API now contain a new child element of product named bidded. This aspect is a real or untrue price that signifies whether or not the product is monetized or not. If the worth is bogus, you will not create earnings on qualified prospects or clicks to this product. Use discretion on whether or not or not to contain the non-monetized listings on your internet site. We consist of these additional merchandise since some Publishers like to have a lot more comprehensive merchandise choices even if they is not going to make earnings on these clicks. The factor was not in preceding versions of the API due to the fact Shopzilla excluded offers that were not monetized for Publishers.
2. US Assisted Living Data corrected
Show a record of applicable product attributes by which you could more refine your request. Use |attFilter|:Filter final results dependent on attributes.
The Taxonomy Useful resource enables your software to research and check out BizRate’s hierarchy of types.
one.Removed all Merchant Critiques
two.Taken out item Review
In addition, the use of the API arrives with some essential limitations and restrictions that you should abide by:
1. Service provider direct back links need to be utilised for comparison buying displays only. Costs and respective service provider/store names need to be listed with every single merchandise you display.
2. Each item exhibited need to have at least 3 service provider links supplied. If there are significantly less than three offers obtainable for a item, you must exhibit all provides. When there are much more than three offers offered, and you do not want to screen all the offers, you must offer customers with a “see all delivers” hyperlink and both website link that to a website page on your website that will show all provides or hyperlink to the BizRate.com “Compare Merchants & Rates” web page for that product.
3. If you are caching knowledge, you should refresh your cache at least four times for each day to ensure that the gives are even now reside/accessible and that the pricing information has not altered.
4. You are necessary to place a “Driven by BizRate” link that lands on Bizrate dot com on every single web page the place content from the API is exhibited. To guarantee that you are paid for any resultant service provider redirects from BizRate, you could use also this URL: