Muyuan Pump manufactures top quality and high performance Slurry Pump that withstands the harshest and toughest slurry applications. Manufactured with best in class components, this Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump endures high density and severe slurry conditions, even if the job requires continuous pumping through extreme abrasive slurries. It uses the latest technology of fluid modeling and slurry pumping and offers the most durable parts that ensure minimum maintenance requirements and maximum optimized wear life performance.
The Muyuan Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump is used across a wide range of markets across the world in different fields such as process plant transfers, wet waste processes, recycling-washing plant, sand plant duties, heavy mining and minerals processing, mineral recovery and chemical process/slurries plants.
Muyuan Pump is the top supplier from China of quality and high-performance heavy duty slurry pumps that withstands the harshest and toughest slurry applications. Manufactured with best in class components, this Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump endures high density and severe slurry conditions, even if the job requires continuous pumping through extreme abrasive slurries. It uses the latest technology of fluid modeling and slurry pumping and offers the most durable parts that ensure minimum maintenance requirements and maximum optimized wear life performance.
Main Design features and Technology:
These series of heavy-duty slurry pumps are specifically equipped with extra tough quality of hi-chrome alloy liners or elastomers that provide superior resistance to corrosion and abrasion. It features an interchangeable design with a wide internal passage and large diameter impellers that reduces the maintenance cost and internal velocity, maximizing the components durability and increasing the tensile strength.
- Different types of Gland, Centrifugal and Mechanical seals are available depending on the type of application
- The bearings are accessible to ensure grease and oil lubrication and greasing is done easily and regularly in order to reduce downtime and ease up the maintenance.
- This pump can also be installed in multi-stage high-pressure operating systems and manufacturing units.
- Discharge Size — 1 inch” to 18 inches″
- Capacity — 4 m³/h to 5400 m³/h
- Heads — 5 m to 75 m
- Mill Discharge
- Mineral and Mining Processing
- Chemical slurries and Processing
- Coal Washing
- Aggregates (coarse gravel and sand)
- FGD ( bottom ash, Lime slurry for flue gas desulphurization)
- Food Industry
- Metal Smelting
- Waste Water
- Latest engineering technology used to design an optimized structure that ensures extra-long durability.
- Made with premium grade ductile iron, the double casing of Muyuan Standard Heavy Duty Slurry Pump withstands extreme pressure generated within the inner pump chamber. Its lining is made of wear and corrosion resistant material placed strategically and does not bind to the outer casing, which simplifies maintenance and replacements. This, in turn, yields minimum wastage and maximum ROI.
- The Wet end parts are cast with extra durable and reliable quality of hard metal, rubber or polyurethane which maintains the optimum performance of the pump even when it is working in the toughest slurry conditions and is heavily worn down, ensuring excellent pumping efficiency levels for extended periods of time.
- DC TYPE: The output shaft of the motor is directly connected to the input shaft of the pump via a pump coupling. This type of connection is suitable for applications where the speed of the slurry pump is the same as the motor.
- CV Type: A belt connection connects the shaft of the pump and the motor or This connection method saves space making the installation easy to handle and adjusts the pumping speed faster. The motor is fixed to the motor support frame that is located on the base above the slurry pump.
- ZV Type: Another type of belt connection that allows easy adjustment of pumping speed. This installation method best suits motors with a larger horsepower where CV type of installation is not possible. This also saves space since the installation of the motor is done on the motor frame along with the slurry pump.
- CR Type: This type of installation allows both the motor and slurry pump to be fixed to the ground, which makes it easier to adjust the pumping speed cause the belt connection method. The motor is installed to the side of the pump and the method is best suited for large-power motors.
- Centrifugal Seal: The centrifugal seal consists an expeller with expelling vanes on the back of the impeller that rotates in unison with the impeller and an expeller ring which is a separate chamber behind the impeller for the expeller located in. The expeller acts as a turbine to reduce the pressure of the slurry attempting to escape around the back of the impeller. The expeller forms a pressure expeller ring within its chamber and prevents the slurry from passing into the secondary seal area.
- Gland Seal: The gland seal comprises of a number of soft packing rings that are compressed in a chamber (stuffing box) against a protective wear sleeve, which fits the pump shaft. This type of seal requires continuous cleaning, flushing, water lubrication and cooling between the rotating shaft sleeve and the compressed packing, to prevent overheating due to the friction.
- Mechanical Seal: The mechanical seal is used when it is necessary to completely block the leakage. It consists of a stationary and rotating face pressed together under mechanical and hydraulic pressure to prevent leakage.
Muyuan is the leading manufacturer and supplier from China of best quality heavy-duty slurry pumps and top performing sets and parts of pumping equipment across the world.
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact: Mrs. Hellen Wang